Good news is that Artventure achieved another milestone of 90K followers on Instagram.
So today, we have with us Jovy Meryl you might know her by the name “aquarryl” She is great in watercolor artworks and I am sure you would fall in love with those artworks.
Inspire Hope defines Therapeutic Art as an advocacy.
In this, they use Art as a primary means of communication, which turns out to be useful for those who have difficulties due to physical, mental and emotional conditions.
Also, we asked some question from Jovy that would let you know more about her:
1) Where are you from and what’s the one thing that you like the most of that place?
I am currently residing in Singapore. Singapore is very particular with sustainable development as what I’ve understood and experienced during my stay here since 2010. I admire how they meet the needs of current situation without compromising nature and keeping in mind of what the future might need.
2) When did you start painting?
I started painting (or art in general) late 2016.
3) What is the meaning of art for you?
Art is my way of communicating stories, dreams and desires I can’t find words to narrate with.
4) What’s your favorite color? Any reason behind it?
I guess purple. Not sure why but I am attracted to that color since young.
5) What is the average time that you take to complete your artwork?
Drying time included? Around 1 hour average per piece
6) What’s the best advice for beginners who are just getting into watercolors?
Enjoy the process and you’ll love every piece you’ll ever make.
7) What is Inspire hope all about?
I love this question!!!
Inspire Hope is an organization that was born to help pediatric cancer patients to continue their fight with brightness and hope. We are trying to spread how therapeutic art is most specially for children.
8) What are your future plans and what are you doing to achieve that?
I want to be a painter and I am going to paint every day until it happen.